Friday, February 18, 2011

Production Blog

"The Garden of Forking Paths" by Jorge Borges, "Will there be Condominiums in Data Space?" by Bill Viola, and "The World-Wide Web" by Tim Berners all have a fundamental theme, which is the amorphous network. I especially like Bill Viola's point of view that life is supposed to be one big moment from birth to death, it is the days and nights that make us feel there are separations within life. That made me think that the whole data world is one big moment, maybe it did not change from the beginning at all, and what has changed is only our perception and mind. Just like the different online agency websites out there today that help us to promote ourselves,  the network existed from the beginning, however, we keep changing the way it works.

I found this absurd video on YouTube about social network. Enjoy!


We finished about 1/4 shooting for the music video. Here are our production pictures. I have been working on the green screen editing, and I have to say that it is a tedious job!




2 comments:

  1. Communicating and exchanging data be it about projects or dating seems to be where it's at. Raw unmediated data is a resource like no other. Who will mine it all and analyze it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your production photos! I can't wait to see what you have!!!

    ReplyDelete